Paleokastritsa Corfu Greece live webcamera
This webcam is perfectly situated on Apolon Hotel overlooking the beach-front towards the north-west offering perfect views of beach activities.
The Camera is Powered by by Skyline Webcams
Paleokastritsa has many separate coves with small picturesque beaches, some of which are sandy and others with pebbles. Particularly famous are the crystal-clear waters that flow from the caves.
In Paleokastritsa you will have the opportunity for water activities such as renting a pedal boat, diving, rowing in the blue caves, riding a boat with a glass bottom, renting a boat- taxi to reach quiet and inaccessible beaches.
In the settlement`s area, there are seven beaches, separated by round-shaped capes.
- Ampelaki beach, the first on the line as we start from West.
- Agios Petros beach, very close to the first, inside the first cove.
- Palaiokastritsa or Agios Spiridon, the central beach, in between the two capes
- Alipa beach, where there is a small harbor, the Alipa port, suitable for small yachts, speed, and fishing boats. From this port, you can hire a boat to visit the neighboring isolated beaches and remote caves south of Paleokastritsa.
- Platakia beach.
- Agia Triada beach.
- The Easternmost beach of La Grotta, opposite the beach of Liapades to the East.
There are additionally about 15 more isolated beaches with access only from the sea.
Also you can visit the monastery of Paleokastritsa which dates from 1225. There is a museum inside.
Afionas Sky Webcam
San Stefanos live Webcam
Agios Georgios beach Webcam